Thursday 9 April 2015

Matrix Biolage Fibrestrong Conditioner Review

Today I'm going to review the best conditioner I've ever used in my entire life.
Since I moved to a metropolitan city and started working in a corporate firm, my hair was getting greasy and sticky by the second day of washing. I have fine flat hair and I was fine with it and never dreamt of volume but since this greasy hair problem started I started looking for volumizing shampoos and conditioners and I have been trying out volumizing products and reading reviews. As a result to experimenting thousands of products I started loosing hair and I was worried sick. I had never had any hair problem earlier (*touchwood), no greasy hair, no hairfall, no split ends, no tangles, but every good thing comes to an end. My hair got greasy, my bed sheet was always messed with hair strands, I didn't know what to do and I started skipping conditioner. At first everything was ok but after a month or two my hair started getting rough.
That's when I came across this magic conditioner. I've never used any Matrix product earlier because tehy contain so much chemicals, but I decided to give it a try anyway, so I ordered a conditioner online and that turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.
I've been using the conditioner for every otherday for over a month now and I fell in love with my hair once again. It's like I've bid goodbye to greasy hair forever and my hairfall problem stopped completely. The best part is that I have volume in my hair which I never dreamt off.
So this conditioner has turned out to be the one solution for my all hair problem and I'm definitely buying the shampoo as well.

 I don't care much about the packaging so I'm not saying much about that except for I really like the packaging.

MRP:435 rs for 196gn

Rating: 5/5

The last thing I would want to say about this conditioner is that every girl with fine, flat hair must give this conditioner a try, it will be totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment